The building at 120 W. North Avenue in Baltimore City began as the Eastwick Motor Company, Ford sales and service, in 1914 and later evolved into Lombard Office Furniture. The property has an important place in the automobile dealership history of Baltimore. In 2006, the property began serving as artist studios and performance spaces. In 2013, the non-profit developer, BARCO began plans to renovate the building into an arts center and food venue. Opened in 2017 as the Motor House, this 25,000-square-foot venue includes 14 artist studios, space for seven nonprofit arts organizations, a cafe, a gallery and performance venue.The project used Maryland Heritage Structure Rehabilitation Tax Credits to assist with the renovation in the Station North Arts and Entertainment District.